[SCIM] Re: SCIM should commit the preedit string before switching off

Kitae neeum at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 08:29:36 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 16:42 +0200, Mike FABIAN wrote:
> I tried already and it does remember the preedit string on my machine.
> scim-qtimm svn version 90 and scim 1.0.1.
>
> scim always remembers the preedit string. It's the same in GTK2
> applications and also with XIM (xterm, mlterm, ...).
I just test,

When I first start xterm and trigger skim then
input Korean
"한" that still in preedit window,
then and change focus other xterm window or start new xterm
trigger skim then
there is "한" appear in preedit window.

Second I start xterm and trigger skim and
input Korean
"한" stat sill in prredit window, and toggle trigger key.
then not appear "한" new xterm"

Kitae