[SCIM] last Korean word disappear when change input method and press trigger key.

James Su suzhe at tsinghua.org.cn
Sat Sep 11 13:10:12 UTC 2004

Hi,
  Hmm, currently the behaviour are different in gtk immodule, qt
immodule and x11 frontend. qt immodule will call reset when turn off
input method by trigger key. xim frontend will call focus_out. Only gtk
immodule will call nothing.
  So, do you think it's ok to call focus_out at that point? So IMEngine
can call reset within focus_out.

Regards
James Su