[SCIM] Re: skim 1.0.0 released

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 02:13:01 UTC 2004

Thanks.

After looking at the xim file, I modified my ~/.xinitrc file to:
export XMODIFIERS=@im=SCIM
export GTK_IM_MODULE=scim
export QT_IM_SWITCHER=imsw-multi
export QT_IM_MODULE=scim
export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
skim -d
exec startkde

KDE starts normally, without any problem (with skim 1.0.0), and skim
works just fine.

So it seems I can not reproduce this dcop error.

Could you supply more info for me to repeat this issue in my box?

Regards,
Cougar
On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:48:08 +0200, Mike FABIAN <mfabian at suse.de> wrote:
> LiuCougar <liucougar at gmail.com> さんは書きました:
>
> > I found it really strange: my ~/.xinitrc content looks like:
> > export XMODIFIERS=@im=SCIM
> > export LANG="en_US.UTF-8"
> > scim -d
> > startkde
> >
> > And the started KDE does not function properly as expected (even with
> > scim-panel-gtk)
> > I am using Gentoo.
> >
> > So coud you please send me the file of /etc/X11/xim,
> > /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc and any other relative script (such as the
> > startkde script) in SuSE
>
> /etc/X11/xim, /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc, /opt/kde3/bin/startkde from
> SuSE Linux 9.2 Beta2 attached.
>

> --
> Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
> ç¡çœ ä¸è¶³ã¯ã„ã„ä»•äº‹ã®æ•µã ã€‚