[Spice-announce] Announcing spice 0.10.0 and spice-protocol 0.10.0
alevy at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 11:15:09 PST 2011
I'm happy to announce the first release in the 0.10.x
stable series. Main change from 0.9.1 is semi-seamless migration support,
the complete list of changes from 0.9.1 follows:
Major changes in 0.10.0:
* 32 bit (little endian) server builds.
* ABI compatible with 0.8.2.
Major changes in 0.9.2:
* !Development Release!
* server: semi-seamless migration support (RHBZ 738266)
* client: semi-seamless migration support (RHBZ 725009, 738270)
* Various bugfixes / cleanups
* require spice-protocol >= 0.9.1
You can download source tarbals for spice-0.10.0 and spice-protocol 0.10.0 here:
More information about the Spice-announce