[Spice-devel] Build Win 32 client for kraxel.fedorapeople.org

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 19:16:49 PDT 2010

I tried using mingw32-configure in the spice-0.5.2 directory and I get this
error:

checking for PROTOCOL... configure: error: Package requirements
(spice-protocol) were not met:

I have the spice-protocol package installed along with the
mingw32-spice-protocol.  If I run just a standard ./configure, I don't get
this error but I cannot build for win32 using this either.  I think ming
will build it, just need to be pointed in the direction on what
environmental variables need to be set.