[Spice-devel] Build Win 32 client for kraxel.fedorapeople.org

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 06:54:33 PDT 2010

Ok, I built spicec using rpmbuild.  I copied the required mingw32 files over
 to my windows 7 machine.  It then would crash constantly.  I have no errors
on the server.  I then tried the linux client and it didn't have errors
either, but I do see these in the qemu output:

reds_show_new_channel: channel 1:0, connected successfully, over Non Secure
link

Also, the windows client is not going past:

watch_add: watch 0x16a4170, fd 20
watch_remove: watch 0x16a4170

Must be a DLL that I am missing or there is something that is being built
that windows doesn't need.