[Spice-devel] Where is the file "spice/qxl_dev.h"?

lin gu gulin20475 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 02:38:15 PST 2010

Hello,guys,thank you for the hard work of spice!I am reading  the code of
Spice and meet the include file <spice/qxl_dev.h>,but I can't find the file
in qemu , spice  or  spice-protocol.I read the change log of download
sit,found it should be contained in the qemu,so where is it?How can I find
it?I have got the spice ,spice -protocol ,qemu,vd-agent and qxl-driver ,so
is that all the source  the spice contain?