[Spice-devel] pixman branch landed

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 14:15:30 PST 2010

I just landed the pixman series I posted last week. All the issues
pointed out on the list are fixed, as are some other issues I found.

We now require the very latest pixman since we use
pixman_region32_init_from_image() instead of duplicating a lot of region
code in spice. There is no release with this function yet, so you need
to build pixman from git for now.

I've tested this only lightly, so I'm sure there are some things that
don't work right. Please look over the commits and test stuff.

Also, I've not yet built things on win32. There is probably some stuff
to fix there, which i'll do tomorrow.