[Spice-devel] Thin Client (Igor Neves)

Gregory Dulin gregory.dulin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:58:12 PDT 2010

> Hi,
>
> First of all, thanks for the great project.
>
> I was looking for thin clients spice protocol capable, it's there any on
> the market? I can't find them.

I think your best bet right now would be an x86 based thin client.  Here's a
site with some, but there are lots more out there.

http://www.disklessworkstations.com/thin-client.html

Personally, though, I would build the thin clients myself.  It's cheaper
that way.  Just buy a bunch of mini-ITX Intel Atom boards and put them in
tiny cases.  The whole kit (board/case/RAM) can be purchased for less than
150 USD.

Greg