[Spice-devel] Thin Client (Igor Neves)

Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru Roman_Lazarev at troika.ru
Fri Jun 4 02:25:39 PDT 2010

Are you looking for thin clients that would support a single monitor, or
multiple monitors?
So far I have tried two wyse thin clients, and one hp thin client. my main
goal is a multi-head support...

Igor Neves <igor at 3gnt.net>
Sent by: spice-devel-bounces+roman_lazarev=troika.ru at lists.freedesktop.org
04.06.2010 12:57

Gregory Dulin <gregory.dulin at gmail.com>
cc
spice-devel at lists.freedesktop.org
Subject
Re: [Spice-devel] Thin Client (Igor Neves)

Hi,

Yes, the idea was buying something already done with management console
for all the thin clients or something.

I can't see any in that site with that price.

Thanks,