[Spice-devel] spice performance

Brian Milliron brianm at io.com
Thu Jun 10 18:26:47 PDT 2010

Dave,

Is that the release version of qxl that is working for you or the dev
version here? http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/driver/xf86-video-
qxl/commit/?id=563f31ad081038ece8b5a5b525dd516fcd6ad0fd

I've tried both and get a segmentation fault either way, only the dev
release crashes the whole Ubuntu OS (9.10).  Is there a known good
configuration of OS/spice/qxl that works?  I may switch to Fedora if I
can be guaranteed this will work.  I just don't want to go to the effort
to switch everything over and hit a new roadblock.

Brian