[Spice-devel] virtio windows xp driver problems with spice

Mark Platek flakzilla.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:13:25 PDT 2010

(I broke this up into two threads, to keep things straight.)

Gerd, I can use virtio perfectly well with qemu-kvm, so it's quite
possible there are bugs in spice. Is there any debug information I can
provide that would make it easier to diagnose the fault?

Also, might you know a workaround?

Thanks,

Mark