[Spice-devel] qxl windows xp driver problems with spice

Mark Platek flakzilla.ml at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 19:21:00 PDT 2010

(I broke this up into two threads, to keep things straight.)

Gerd, I'm invoking spice with the following command to get the behavior I described in my last message:

qemu-spice -spice port=5930,disable-ticketing -vga qxl -device AC97 -usbdevice tablet -drive file=/images/winxp.disk.qcow2 -m 2048 -enable-kvm -net nic,model=virtio -net user

(Incidentally, this same invocation exhibits the virtio problem as well, when if=virtio is appended to the file argument.)

If qxl works for you, then I must be doing something wrong. Have I missed an argument? How can I dather debug information?

Thanks,
Mark