[Spice-devel] common macros header added

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 03:33:46 PST 2010

I just commited to spice-protocol a <spice/macros.h> header which
contains a bunch of useful macros for all of spice. It includes the
standard macros previously defined in several places like MAX, MIN, ABS,
TRUE, FALSE, OFFSETOF, etc.

Additionally I added a bunch of macro versions of gcc function
attributes and extensions which are generally useful (mostly from glib).
For instance SPICE_LIKELY/UNLIKELY and SPICE_GNUC_NULL_TERMINATED.

Then I made spice use these instead of its own definitions of these.
Patches applied.

       alexl at redhat.com            alexander.larsson at gmail.com
He's a time-tossed Catholic firefighter with a passion for fast cars. She's a
foxy gypsy fairy princess with an evil twin sister. They fight crime!