[Spice-devel] [ announce ] libspice api changes merge, qemu repo change.

Wolverine m3l3m01t at gmail.com
Wed May 19 19:49:23 PDT 2010

there is a playback channel issue
1, startup a windows xp vm with spice enabled.
 2, connect to vm with spicec
 3, open media player and play music in vm, everything is fine.
 4, close spicec while playing audio
 5, connect to vm with spicec again, qemu abort with error:
       "spice_server_playback_get_buffer: ASSERT
playback_channel->base.active failed"

 I tried to comment out the ASSERTs, qemu won't crash, but there is no sound
after reconnect with spicec. seems the spicec protocol don't handle  RESUME
playback.