[Spice-devel] Fullscreen problem

Amador Pahim amador at pahim.org
Sat Oct 2 10:26:18 PDT 2010

Thanks a lot. It worked.

We are a communitary university in Brasil with about 32 thousand
students. We are making a pilot with spice. I developed a client in
python/GTK and a server in python who controls VMs with a qemu API
hardcoded (waiting for libvirt spice support). The server
authenticates the users in LDAP, verifies in the database (MySQL)
which VM the user has and give access from the user to his VMs via
SPICE. From the client GTK, the user can control his own VMs (refresh
VM list, start a vm, stop a vm and connect to a vm). All the
communication is over SSL.
Well, this is a simple project, but we are very impressed whit the SPICE power.

Congratulations for your work, guys.