[Spice-devel] Announcing spice-0.6.3

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Mon Oct 18 08:17:40 PDT 2010

Hi all,

We have just released the second bugfix and feature update to the
stable spice 0.6 series.

Yes the second and yet it is called 0.6.3. While preparing the release
a small but nasty bug was found, but the release was already tagged as
0.6.2 in the git master repo, so we decided to skip 0.6.2 and release
0.6.3 with this bug fixed.

Major changes in this release:
* Foreign menu and controller support for the client for XPI / ActiveX
   browser plugin usage (same API as the 0.4 client)
* Copy and paste support in the client
* Image copy and paste support in the X client
* Fix fullscreen mode of the X client under compiz and KDE
* Various portability and bug fixes

Updated sources and windows binaries are available at:
http://spice-space.org/download.html

Packages for Fedora 14 will be in updates-testing shortly.

Regards,

Hans