[Spice-devel] Announcing Spice 0.6.0

Bitman Zhou bitman.zhou at sinobot.com.cn
Wed Sep 1 01:21:59 PDT 2010

First thank you for your great job!

I tried spice.kvm.v18 with spice-0.6.0. One build issue at
hw/spice-vmc.c, line 185

           fprintf(stderr, *psubtype);

And I found the CPU usage is higher than 0.4.2. I don't know if the
reason was that I still use the old Windows XP guest image. I did
upgrade the QXL driver.

BR
Bitman Zhou

在 2010-08-31二的 17:00 +0200,Alexander Larsson写道: