[Spice-devel] Bug : KeyEvent up not sent?

Frédéric Grelot fredericg_99 at yahoo.fr
Sun Apr 3 14:24:18 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I've not been able to provide more information about this bug, but it happened again today, using :
-same server
-wired ethernet (Gb, 1 switch only, never had any problems)
-recent client from git (cloned, say 1 week ago)
-latest qemu/spice from virt-preview repo
-more decent (i.e. powerfull) client hardware
-F14 and F15 alpha (x86_64) guests, even got the bug during F15_alpha install (anaconda)

The problem was identical : I press one key, and it stays pressed although I released it.
I just thought about this : I don't remember using the mouse at the same "time", but can not say for sure.

Hope this helps!

Could you give an idea of the amount of traffic between spice client and server? the bug does not occur really often, so maybe I should setup wireshark, but I don't know if it will hold...

Thanks for your help (and your work!)

Frederic.

----- Mail original -----