[Spice-devel] Inverted video on RHEL 64-bit connected from Win7 Client...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 09:59:53 PDT 2011

Hi,

Initially, I downloaded and built Spice v0.6.3. I did testing on RHEL6.0 64-bit
OS connected from Windows7 32-bit client and noticed Inverted video problem
while watching youtube, disney videos.
I did same testing on Fedora 12 connected from Windows7 32-bit client and
haven't seen this issue. The same issue exists even with Spice v0.8.0.

This issue doesn't happen when RHEL 6.0 64-bit connected from Ubuntu10.04 64-bit
client.

I haven't noticed Qemu version to be downloaded anywhere in the documentation
for Spice v0.8.0.
Thus Qemu, Pixman and Celt are maintained same for both Spice v0.8.0 and Spice
0.6.3
    celt-0.5.1.3.tar.gz
    pixman-2010-10-19.tar.gz
    qemu-0.14.0.tar.gz

If I downloaded wrong versions of above modules, please let me know.
Could anyone let me know suggestions how to proceed for fixing this problem?

Appreciated your help in advance...

Thanks,
Mohan.