[Spice-devel] Inverted video on RHEL 64-bit connected from Win7 Client...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 11:33:45 PDT 2011

Thank you all for your prompt responses.

This issue comes all the time for Youtube videos.
Consistent flickering happens for Disney videos because frequent flipped and
normal videos appear.

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS to host KVM Hypervisor/Spice server.

My concern here is this issue happens with RHEL6 only not with Fedora12
connected from Windows client.
If this issue happens even with Fedora12 then I can think of spice module
location before creating JPEG.
Generally, when we capture screen or any particular region, the bitmap
co-ordinates are reversed. So we need to specify negative for the co-ordinates
before converting to JPEG image.
Hence, i need to see in other directions for fixing this bug.

Regards,
Mohan.