[Spice-devel] virt-manager - forget my problem

Vojtěch Polášek vojtech.polasek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 00:58:18 PDT 2011

Well, it's fairly easy but it was hard to find.
Just edit /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf and set:
  vnc_allow_host_audio = 1
it is set to 0 by default.
And then just set variable QEMU_AUDIO_DRV to alsa. I recommend alsa,
because with pulse you don't get any sound on your host and that's not
desirable for me.
Vojta