[Spice-devel] windows bsod with spice 0.8.1

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 27 01:07:49 PDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 01:16:01AM +0400, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I started to see frequent crashes with my guests running windows xp and
> windows server 2003 x86.  The bsod appears on qxldd.dll. I can give further
> info if needed.

please. what qxldd.dll are you using? can you run with -global qxl.guestdebug=20 -global qxl.debug=3

this will give you stupendous amounts of output (I hope), hopefully with something wrong. (you can lower the 20
to 10 to get something medium. 3 is a good number for basics).

actually, looking at the git log the main (only relevant I think) changes are agent related - so are you
running an updated agent in the guest? can you try without it and see if the crashes persist?

try the debug parameters to qemu second, I don't think they are relevant.

Alon