[Spice-devel] [CIFEX] A file available for download from Kai Mosebach

Mosebach Kai kai.mosebach at bsse.ethz.ch
Wed Apr 27 03:00:58 PDT 2011

For this you should have a working build process and then write some
"after processing" script which packs things together automatically (such
as the binaries below) + all needed libs and the throw it into a pkg or
dmg automatically. It'd be a nice to have but surely takes more than some
minutes ...