[Spice-devel] Spice on OS/X

Kai Mosebach spice at komadev.de
Wed Apr 27 10:27:58 PDT 2011

Yeah, I also gave it a shot and that x11 parts stopped my quite quickly :-/

Another note, on building the OSX client the symbol _g_get_monotonic_clock
is missing.
I think this comes from gtk/spice-session.c but does not seem to resolve
the glib version correctly.

I had to uncomment this pretty ugly:

//#if !GLIB_CHECK_VERSION(2,28,0)
static guint64 g_get_monotonic_clock(void)
{
    GTimeVal tv;

    /* TODO: support real monotonic clock? */
    g_get_current_time (&tv);

    return (((gint64) tv.tv_sec) * 1000000) + tv.tv_usec;
}
//#endif