[Spice-devel] Windows 7 guest blue screens when trying to remote desktop in

Yonit Halperin yhalperi at redhat.com
Mon Aug 22 03:59:53 PDT 2011

Hi,
I'm working right now on a fix to a BSOD that is related. It looks like
this fix solve the BSOD you encounter.
You can search for the related email on the list with the subject
"qxl-win important issues".
I will send the patches and an updated driver soon. It would be great if
you could let me know if this problem still occur after the fix.

Cheers,
Yonit.