[Spice-devel] multiple client patchset in master

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Tue Aug 23 09:23:34 PDT 2011

Hi,

 I've pushed patches to master branch that are expected to be broken in many ways.

 They add multiple client support, that is disabled by default. To enable set the
 environment variable SPICE_DEBUG_ALLOW_MC to any value. unset to return to default.

 TODO.multiclient contains a number of things that need to be done. Added a tester
 in server/tests/test_multiple.py. Checked migration, sound, monitor. Didn't check
 usbredir - it only compiles, probably broken. Didn't check smartcard lately.

 Why did I push it? because it was out of the tree for a year. I don't like to make
 this a precedent, but I've discussed this with several people first. If anyone
 is actually building directly from master, I'm sorry, and will try to fix anything
 that anyone reports.

Alon