[Spice-devel] Spice-iOS

Cliff Sharp csharp at vbridges.com
Fri Jul 8 09:10:43 PDT 2011

These are very good points and I really appreciate your input.
I will research this over the next couple of days and see if I can make some sense of it.

I will again try and decipher the spice-glib part of the spice-gtk project.
It would help me quite a bit if you would point me to specific files and or libraries to focus on.

Thanks very much

____

Cliff Sharp | csharp at vbridges.com