[Spice-devel] merge spice-protocol master to 0.8

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Jul 18 02:06:35 PDT 2011

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 10:28:13AM +0200, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 06:12:57PM +0300, Alon Levy wrote:
> >  Going over all the changes in master from 0.8 branch, there is nothing
> >  that breaks an old client or server afaict. Can anyone give a good
> >  reason not to git merge master 0.8?
>
> Yes, I went through these commits too and didn't spot anything bad.
>
> Christophe

Ok, I've pushed everything through except the INLINE defining patch since that breaks
windows build right now (because it treats warnings as errors and INLINE is defined twice
in common/lz_config.h, easy to fix with cherry-pick-ing the patch from master, but I wanted
to avoid that). I've put an updated dist tarballs on spice-space (0.8.1), pushed to spice-space
and I'm trying to do a fedora package and later a rhel package.