[Spice-devel] Rings semaphore? (in XF86 QXL driver)

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 10:19:26 PDT 2011

Unlike Windows' QXL driver, where there are semaphores for ring and caches:
display/qxldd.h:
HSEMAPHORE cursor_sem; /* Protects cursor_ring */
HSEMAPHORE surface_sem; /* Protects surfaces allocation */
HSEMAPHORE image_cache_sem; /* Protects image cache */
HSEMAPHORE cursor_cache_sem; /* Protects cursor cache */
HSEMAPHORE palette_cache_sem; /* Protects palette cache */

I don't see anything in xf86 QXL driver. Is it not needed, or am I
looking in the wrong places?