[Spice-devel] Announcing spice-xpi 2.5

Bitman Zhou bitman.zhou at sinobot.com.cn
Fri Jun 10 04:39:29 PDT 2011

Here are the steps I did:

1. apt-get install xulrunner-dev
2. configure and make
3. copy files in SpiceXPI/dist/platform/Linux_x86_64-gcc3/plugins
to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
4. Start firefox, enter "about:plugins" to verify the plugin is loaded

The SpiceXPI plugin just fork spicec in controller mode, and pass
parameters to it via a unix socket. The parameters are set in the
javascript object. So from my understand you should make sure your spice
client is compatible with the plugin.

BR
Bitman Zhou

在 2011-06-10五的 12:25 +0200,Mariano Grau Calín写道: