[Spice-devel] Spice connection bandwidth utilization

Binbin.Wang binbinwang118 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:44:49 PDT 2011

Hi Zhou, Attila,

Thanks for your info. I tested a video (overall bit rate = 255K bps)
with netperf tool. It showed me that play the video via spice take up
30~40 Mbps. To be frank, if there is no problem on the testing result,
it may be a problem to use spice when there are heavy number of connections.

I suspected that there may be something wrong in my testing
environments. So I wrote email to the spice-devel list for more thoughts.

I am not sure whether there are more related testing results from people
who live in the community :-) And It will be much appreciated and
thankful if share the testing scenario and testing results.

Regards & Thanks!
Binbin