[Spice-devel] No package 'libcacard' found

Cliff Sharp csharp at vbridges.com
Mon Jun 27 14:56:58 PDT 2011

I can't seem to get past this... Does anybody have any ideas???
Thanks

Attempting to build spice-gtk using gtk-osx files:
./autogen.sh --with-audio=gstreamer --without-python --with-coroutine=gthread --with-gtk=2.0 --enable-smartcard=no --enable-vala=no --with-sasl=no --prefix=/Users/gtkosx/gtk/inst

--enable-smartcard=no    does NOT seem to work - ANY IDEAS on how to bypass libcacards???

checking for SMARTCARD... no
configure: error: Package requirements (libcacard >= 0.1.2) were not met:

No package 'libcacard' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SMARTCARD_CFLAGS
and SMARTCARD_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I tried building libcacard but I can never get it install without NSS and I can't seem to get NSS to install correctly...