[Spice-devel] Streaming video detection

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 08:00:00 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 04:25:11PM +0200, Andrea Celestino wrote:
> -I would like to know what are the SpiceAgent and the StreamClipItem, I see
> these two elements in the source code.

My understanding is that a StreamAgent is the object which is managing the
video streaming. My guess would be that StreamClipItem describes which
parts of the full screen are to be streamed as video.

But I'm not really familiar with that code, hopefully someone will clear up
any misunderstanding here :)