[Spice-devel] blog for spice project

The Ha tha at math.ubc.ca
Sun Mar 6 10:58:31 PST 2011

> Yeah, I'm probably going to set it up on spice-space.org. Only annoyance
> is that I don't have the admin rights there.
Whoever has the admin right on that site should setup the Blog site and
pass the Web Blog admin right to you, the owner.  That is how we manage
individual own web sites around here.
Like I said, I have option for you but not until spice-space refuse to help you.
I still prefer spice-space host it for you since it's good for spice community.

Cheers
The Ha