[Spice-devel] Success in porting snappy of spicec-gtk onto Android

Christophe Fergeau cfergeau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:11:04 PDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 04:43:09PM +0800, Shuxiang Lim wrote:
>    My hackings on spice-gtk to succeed the snappy/libspicec-glib.so porting
> onto android are very dirty and direct. If time permitted, I will file and
> share them soon as possible.

Even if you don't have time to clean up these patches, the dirty and direct
version is already interesting so that other people can start from there
and improve what you've done.
But obviously, it's even better if you have time to clean up these patches
by yourself and get them integrated upstream ;)