[Spice-devel] spice & multiple monitors

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:36:17 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have a linux system with two monitors, one internal screen of my laptop
running at 1280x800 and the other is a 22" monitor with 1920x1080
resolution. I use them in an extended desktop mode.

I would like to assign both of these screens to the virtual machine running
qxl, but I didn't see anywhere how I can do that. I want that the guest
machine sees two monitors connected to it, so that I can use it just like I
use a real system (ie moving windows from one screen to another, etc.).

The only option I found relevant is the   -f, --full-screen[=auto-conf]  but
it does not work as I expect. Would this boil down to the guest agent issue
or is there something I need to do?

spice is 0.8.0, qemu 0.14.

--
Emre