[Spice-devel] connection from remote spice client

Bill George wm.george at comcast.net
Thu Mar 31 15:05:21 PDT 2011

Good Day

I am having a problem connecting to a VM running on Fedora14 using
spice-client on another Fedora14 machine. I am using virt-manager 8.7 and
have the graphics device setup as Spice using dynamic assign port and using
the nic of the host.

Errors I am receiving are connection refused (111) failed to connect.

Is there security that needs to be opened on the hypervisor computerŠetc
that needs to be configured?
Have about exhausted all the search, etc. find a hint of what is going on.

Thanks for any help

Bill