[Spice-devel] Clipboard sharing...

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 15:35:13 PDT 2011

Hi,

I downloaded Spice v0.8.1/v0.8.0 and tested for Clipboard sharing on Win7 x64, RHEL 6.1 Beta x64 Guests connected from Ubuntu 10.04 LTS client.
I'm using Ubuntu 10.04 LTS to host KVM Hypervisor/Spice Server.

I tried for copy/paste operations of text. Clipboard sharing is not working even for text. I've noticed Clipboard sharing feature is in progress from spice site.
I noticed from git repository that Clipboard sharing for images is going on.
Can you please let me know when this feature copy/paste operations for text, images be available?

Regards,
Naga.