[Spice-devel] Multi-monitor support...

Emre Erenoglu erenoglu at gmail.com
Thu May 19 04:53:40 PDT 2011

Hi, this is by design. For each connection, you will get a window in the host.

You can change window sizes and guest resolution will change
automatically (with latest vdagent).

You can also full-screen each client window seperately. The only issue
I have with this is that, if I make both windows full screen, I can't
anymore switch between another host desktop and spice client windows
in full-screen. Window manager bindings like (ctrl-alt-left) don't
work, so I need to exit from full screen, click somewhere out of
client window to access host window manager bindings.

Sent from my mobile device

Emre