[Spice-devel] QXL device on Windows 7

Damien Churchill damoxc at gmail.com
Thu May 26 05:20:40 PDT 2011

I've managed to get multiple QXL devices working on Windows 7 by supplying:

-vga qxl -device qxl -device qxl

This results in 3 graphics devices being picked up. I added the third
device because I was unable to get the first screen to be picked up as
a QXL device in Windows, I try to update the driver so it is no longer
Standard VGA and it simply tells me that the driver is up to date.
Does anyone have any advice on how to resolve this as it seems a bit
wasteful running 3 screens and disabling one after boot.

Thanks in advance,
Damien