[Spice-devel] usb redirection

Damien Churchill damoxc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:07:41 PDT 2011

On 3 November 2011 14:19, Hans de Goede <hdegoede at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 11/03/2011 02:46 PM, Damien Churchill wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> libusb:error [calculate_timeout] failed to read monotonic clock, errno=22
>
> I've investigated this a bit, and this is the error where all the other
> errors come from. This means that the following code:
>
> clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC, &tv)
>
> Is failing, and setting errno to EINVAL, which suggests that CLOCK_MONOTONIC
> is not supported, are you running a generic distro kernel ?

I had a inkling that it was probably down to something like that, but
for all my searching I couldn't really find too much out about it. I'm
using 3.1, backported from Ubuntu Precise to Oneiric, with bcache
patches and ceph updates queued for 3.2. Is it something that has to
be enabled in the kernel?