[Spice-devel] Ubuntu - max video resoltion 1024x768

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 20:03:43 PDT 2011

Hi Alon,

Thank you for your prompt response.
I can't work on xorg.conf to set resolution for each guest. This is not optimum soltuion for me that hundreds of guests need to be updated.
Need to support clipboard and automatic resolution change for ubuntu guest.
I tried updating qxl driver for ubuntu guest but "xserver-xorg-video-qxl 0.0.12-1ubuntu4 installed only.

Can you please provide me the link for latest qxl driver for ubuntu?

Thanks/mohan.