[Spice-devel] Ubuntu - max video resoltion 1024x768

Alon Levy alevy at redhat.com
Mon Oct 10 03:25:27 PDT 2011

On Sun, Oct 09, 2011 at 08:03:43PM -0700, Naga Mohan Pothula wrote:
>    Hi Alon,
>    Thank you for your prompt response.
>    I can't work on xorg.conf to set resolution for each guest. This is not
>    optimum soltuion for me that hundreds of guests need to be updated.
>    Need to support clipboard and automatic resolution change for ubuntu
>    guest.
>    I tried updating qxl driver for ubuntu guest but
>    "xserver-xorg-video-qxl 0.0.12-1ubuntu4 installed only.
>    Can you please provide me the link for latest qxl driver for ubuntu?
>    Thanks/mohan.

I didn't mean I have a newer one, just that someone should make one. I
don't know who the Ubuntu package maintainer is, or is it the
Debian package maintainer, but you should check for a new one and
contact them if there isn't one. Same about lack of an agent. Or you
could do it yourself - building a package is probably worth it if you
have hundreds of guests.