[Spice-devel] Spice client issues on Fedora14 Live.

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 19 20:59:39 PDT 2011

Hi,

I'm facing two strange problems with Spice client 0.9 on Fedora 14 Live CD which boot parameters are set to load Fed14 live into RAM to run faster.
1.) keyboard/Mouse doesn't function at logon screen when guest image is started from shutdown/restart
      This issue happens with windows guests but not with Linux guests connected.

2.) Blank screen appears when we disconnect and reconnect the session.

      This issue happens when guest resolution is same as client monitor resolution. If the resolution differs then this issue doesn't happen.
      This issue happens for all windows and linux guests.

These two issue doesn't happen from Linux desktops.
Can you please tell why it shows different behaviour on Fed14 live and how to avoid these issues?

Thanks/Naga.