[Spice-devel] Image Compression needs to be turned off..

Naga Mohan Pothula nagamohan.pothula at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 09:56:49 PDT 2011

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for your prompt response.

Refreshing of Web Pages/Windows doesn't happen at fast when we drag/scroll down windows and it is clearly noticeable in 24'' Large monitors.
Even refreshing of Excel sheet is too slow.

Which algorithms(auto_glz or Quic) are good in most of scenarios. I studied from user manual that auto_glz is good for WAN.
auto_glz is selected by default, that means is this best for image compression?

Thanks,
Mohan.