[Spice-devel] Console not coming up .

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Apr 12 20:50:57 PDT 2012

On 04/12/2012 06:08 PM, Rahul Upadhyaya wrote:
> Ok, One more thing. I have been using the manager in Administrator
> Portal (no SSL) <http://fedora-ovirt.vmm.hp.com:8080/webadmin>  mode...
> I mean I have not set up SSL (IPA and Active Directory). Could this be

how SSL is related to IPA and Active Directory in this context?

> possibly the reason why I am facing Issues with Spice Console. Does
> Spice use only SSL during connection or can it run without SSL.

unless you disabled SSL for hosts/spice via config - ssl is configured
by default.
though i'm not sure this is the issue.

> I did not the command from which spice window can be started from
> ovirt-shell... can you tell me the command/share reference.

juan - care to jump in here, as this is a common question, maybe even
worth a wiki example in the cli wiki.

thanks,
   Itamar