[Spice-devel] [Users] VM Full Screen

Simon Grinberg sgrinber at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 11:19:57 PST 2012

Found it, already has customer tickets attached.

 Bug 714849 - RFE: SPICE client to stay full screen when working on a non-SPICE client screen (edit)

This us a pain to many and I've proposed it to Z. you may want to add your vote.

Regards,
Simon

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos.

ב-27 בפבר 2012, בשעה 20:52, Itamar Heim <iheim at redhat.com> כתב/ה: