[Spice-devel] Announcing usbredir-0.3.2

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Jan 3 07:29:21 PST 2012

Hi All,

I'm happy to announce a new official release of usbredir, version 0.3.2

Changes:
--------

-Switched to automake/autoconf/libtool based make system (Christophe Fergeau)

-usbredirparser:
  -limited multi-thread safeness, see README.multi-thread
  -extend the device_connect packet header with a device_version field
   This new field is only send / received if both sides have the (new)
   usb_redir_cap_connect_device_version capability.
  -Add a hello_func callback which gets called after receiving the hello
   packet from the other side. This can be used to determine when the caps
   from the other side have been received and it thus is safe to call
   usbredirparser_send_device_connect.

-usbredirhost:
  -limited multi-thread safeness, see README.multi-thread
  -properly handle clear stalls send from the usbguest
  -try to keep our iso buffer size near the target size
  -implement usb_redir_cap_connect_device_version

Also usbredir has a new "homepage":
http://spice-space.org/page/UsbRedir

And getting an official git repo and bugzilla on freedesktop.org are
in progress.

Regards,

Hans