[Spice-devel] Delay in Gimp when using qxl driver

Dominique Rodrigues dominique.rodrigues at nanocloud.com
Fri Jan 20 09:37:58 PST 2012

I tried on CentOS 6.2, Debian Squeeze and Wheezy, Ubuntu 11, and, up to
know, the new driver shows a clear improvement.

I have just done another test on my CentOS guest and I did not have the
kind of message you have, Nicolas. My test were done on a HD video,
normal and fullscreen mode, and Xorg.0.log did not show anything similar.

I'll try on OpenSuse in the next days.

Regards,

        Dominique Rodrigues

nanoClouD <http://www.nanocloud.com>